Cant Login correctly in Firefox for mac

Explorer-like frontend add-on to upload/download.
reflexson

Cant Login correctly in Firefox for mac

Post by reflexson »

Hey,

Has anyone else had this problem.......When you go to the login for jdisk explorer in firefox on mac you cannot type anything into the user name or password area. If you cancel and then try and upload something you can login. Whats up with that? I'm tired of telling my mac clients they have to use safari. Any solution to this? I'm pulling my hair out.

Also, when I try and use chrome on mac, I cant navigate at all after I have logged in. Basically, it works on safari on mac, and ie and firefox on windows.

Thanks,
Paul

support

Re: Cant Login correctly in Firefox for mac

Post by support »

Problem reproduced. We're trying to find a solution but the issue seems specific to FireFox/MacOSX

support

Re: Cant Login correctly in Firefox for mac

Post by support »

This issue is specific to FireFox/MacOSX. We've implemented a workaround that should work. JDiskExplorer 2.7 can display a "Connect" button by uncommenting the following line in i18n_pane.properties:

Code: Select all

#button.connect=Connect
Leave username and/or password empty in the JavaScript and enable authentication with:

Code: Select all

<PARAM NAME="authentication" VALUE="auto">
The applet will load without prompting. Then click "Connect" and the authentication prompt should display correctly.