Can't find bundle... after a while

Enhanced frontend add-on to queue files.
import

Can't find bundle... after a while

Post by import »

Hi,
I'm facing a curious problem : the applet doesn't load
and after some minutes, I've got the "Can't find bundle for base name http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/xxx/i18n" error message.
The i18n file exists and is readable online :
I've set all the required apache params.
And yes, I do a fullpath web access to this file.
My html code is automatically generated by php and I don't have a html/js file to put the i18n aside.

The fact that I don't have immediatly the error message is a proof that this file exists, but what else is happening next, I don't know.
If you have a clue...
Thanks a lot !

import

Re: Can't find bundle... after a while

Post by import »

I think I've a clue now :
it seems that the web path of i18n can't accept an IP adress, even local.
When I switch back to localhost, it's ok... even if my php page is called with the IP adress.

Can you confirm this ? Thanks !

import

Post by import »

You get this message when you've enabled "resources" parameter and when the applet cannot load it. Did you modify mime-type of your web server recently ? It should be "text/plain" for .properties file.

import

Post by import »

Yep,
the mime-type have been set.
Moreover, the file can be displayed in a browser.
I don't think it comes from the file itself.

All my website was locally set with a local IP : 192.168.0.XXX. With this setting it failed as described before : a long loading time ending with a Java error "Can't find bundle".
Then I've replaced my local IP with localhost and everything went fine : the applet is loading with all the params.
Even the JBatchUpload extension went fine.

BTW, I've got a question.
Some months ago, my company bought the JFileUpload 1.9.1. I've downloaded the new version and I'm trying the JBatchUpload frontend. It displays an "unregistered" message. What's your upgrade policy ? Are extensions such as JBatchUpload free ?
Thanks again for your work ! JFileUpload is going to save my life : we've got clients that need to post files >2Gb, your component is the best way to do it.

import

Post by import »

JBatchUpload is a JFileUpload add-on. You need an additional license to get rid of unregistered message for this add-on.

If you have a JFileUpload pro license the you need a JBatchUpload pro license. If you have a JFileUpload Enterprise license then you need the JBatchUpload enterprise license. Once registered all 2.xx upgrades are free.