Automatic starting of bulk file upload

Enhanced frontend add-on to queue files.
kaushikc

Automatic starting of bulk file upload

Post by kaushikc »

I've this requirement where I have the locations of list of files which I have to upload.
During the loading, I need to pass this information to the jFileUpload (with jBatchUpload add-on) applet. Once its done I need to start the upload process without any user selection of files.

Please help me to achieve this requirement.

Thanks,
Kaushik

support

Re: Automatic starting of bulk file upload

Post by support »

Is there any trigger to start upload ? Any button in HTML ? Timer ?

kaushikc

Post by kaushikc »

Sorry for a late reply.

I've not thought of that, but let's say there is only 1 button ("START UPLOAD") which when clicked should start the upload process of files whose location information need to be passed from the server to the applet.

Thanks,
Kaushik

support

Post by support »

It would need a small customization to allow adding files directly to upload list.

kaushikc

Post by kaushikc »

I've the jFileUpload & SFTP add-on's premium licenses. I'll be buying jBatchUpload shortly.
I need to know how much would be the amount of change required and where exactly do I need to make the changes?

Moreover on a separate thread, is it possible to use jFileUpload APIs to download file from a SFTP server? If yes, then please provide me some pointers.

Thanks,
Kaushik

support

Post by support »

If you plan to purchase JBatchUpload premium then I think we could provide the customization for free to allow to pass local files. Please contact support(at)jfileupload(dot)com

About download: Currently we're working on JFileDownload add-on. It will allow to download files and folders over FTP, FTPS, SFTP, HTTP and HTTPS. It will be released this month with JFileUpload 2.5. We can provide a testing version if you need.