IndexRename not working when splitting file

Upload core product.
gabrielpoamaneagra

IndexRename not working when splitting file

Post by gabrielpoamaneagra »

Hello,

I have the unregistered version installed on a LAMP server, and using the process.php file you provided. I'm using the param overwrite="indexrename" ( also tried timerename ). It works great when uploading files smaller than the threshold, but when uploading larger files, that need to be split into chunks, the file doesn't get auto-renamed. If it helps it has this type of filename : OLDNAME.OLDEXTENSION.TIMESTAMP; I'm guessing there is some error there, that prevents it from renaming the file.

Also, there is another annoying problem, but this one I can fix. I'm also using a forward link. Again, it works great for smaller files, but it sends in the file chunks filename in the FILENAME param; This is rather stupid since I don't need the chunks filenames, I need the final filename

I'm waiting eagerly for your answer.

Regards,
Gabriel Poama-Neagra

support

Re: IndexRename not working when splitting file

Post by support »

Could you post here your modified JavaScript with applet parameters?

gabrielpoamaneagra

I uploaded my js files. There are two, because I used some global vars and I also pasted that part of the code. Hope it helps.

Also, this is taking to much time to solve; Can we have an online meeting over Skype, MSN, Gtalk, or YM! ? I'll upload a message with a summary on the forum, so any other users could benefit from this.

Gabriel
Attachments
_upload.zip
js files
(1.8 KiB) Downloaded 771 times

support

Post by support »

Please try to add:
<PARAM NAME="chunkmode" VALUE="onflyrange">
<PARAM NAME="resume" VALUE="true">

"chunkmode=onflyrange" creates and upload chunks on-fly. The PHP script will append chunks to file file while uploading. "resume=true" allows resuming broken upload, it is required if you use "overwrite=indexrename".

gabrielpoamaneagra

not only saves the last chunk. the others are discarded